SafetyPro brand Die-Cut vinyl arc flash labels with orange double band. 250 labels per roll. Used for a wide variety of safety labeling projects.
- Compatible with Etap, SKM, EasyPower, FacilityWare, and other arc flash software
- Features a double orange stripe, for specific compliance or matching
- Extremely tough vinyl arc flash labels are highly visible
- Ideal for NEC 70E (NFPA) arc flash labels, where double stripe matching is needed
The blank orange header on these labels allows for printing of Warning or other header information in a variety of styles or languages. Perfect for multi-lingual arc flash labels.
High-Performance SafetyPro double-stripe vinyl arc flash labels, for indoor or outdoor use.
- Color: White vinyl with double orange stripe
- Size: 4" x 6"
- Qty: 250 Labels/Roll
- Create NFPA 70E arc flash labels
- Used in electrical hazard labeling applications
- Suitable for use in select DuraLabel and Toro machines
- Expected 3-5 year UV resistance in common usage scenarios.
The highest quality standards in the industry
We are 100% committed to providing the highest quality industrial labeling products on the market.
Our research teams spends countless hours testing and validating products before they
are added to our SafetyPro line;
testing that is above and beyond the industry standard.
We stand behind our product, and challenge anyone to compare our samples to the
side by side, you can see and feel the difference! Order free samples online
Trade-in or upgrade and save
Do you already own a Brady or DuraLabel machine? Contact us for information about product compatibility.
We sell supplies for DuraLabel owners, or take advantage of generous trade-in discounts your existing Brady or DuraLabel equipment and supplies.
In most cases we can upgrade your DuraLabel or Brady printer, and you can still keep and use your existing Brady or DuraLabel supplies!
Why wait? Call 877-762-9280 today to see how we can help DuraLabel or Brady owners.
With SafetyPro, you are getting the BEST.
Call us at 877-762-9280 today to discuss your labeling needs. With SafetyPro, you are getting the best. The best service, the best quality, the best support, the best price. We won't be beat by anyone!