The yellow header on these vinyl arc flash labels makes them ideal for CAUTION level electrical hazards. While arc flash hazards generally fall into WARNING (orange) or DANGER (red) categories, CAUTION level yellow labels are useful in situations where hazard communication can help prevent higher level accidents.
In addition to their use as arc flash labels, these labels are also suitable for general OSHA and ANSI caution signs and labels.
- Works well with SKM, Etap and EasyPower
- Works with SafetyPro Label Designer or FacilityWare labeling software
- Used for arc flash labels, as well as OSHA and ANSI labels
- Yellow is ideal for caution level labeling, but may be used for arc flash labeling
- Include your own CAUTION or other header information at print time
- Pre-sized to match most arc flash label industry needs
- Color: White vinyl with pre-printed yellow stripe
- Quantity: 250 arc flash labels per roll
- Size: 4in x 6in
- Type: Die-cut, pre-sized
- Application: Indoor and outdoor
The highest quality standards in the industry
We are 100% committed to providing the highest quality industrial labeling products on the market.
Our research teams spends countless hours testing and validating products before they
are added to our SafetyPro line;
testing that is above and beyond the industry standard.
We stand behind our product, and challenge anyone to compare our samples to the
side by side, you can see and feel the difference! Order free samples online
Trade-in or upgrade and save
Do you already own a Brady or DuraLabel machine? Contact us for information about product compatibility.
We sell supplies for DuraLabel owners, or take advantage of generous trade-in discounts your existing Brady or DuraLabel equipment and supplies.
In most cases we can upgrade your DuraLabel or Brady printer, and you can still keep and use your existing Brady or DuraLabel supplies!
Why wait? Call 877-762-9280 today to see how we can help DuraLabel or Brady owners.
With SafetyPro, you are getting the BEST.
Call us at 877-762-9280 today to discuss your labeling needs. With SafetyPro, you are getting the best. The best service, the best quality, the best support, the best price. We won't be beat by anyone!