Durable vinyl die-cut arc flash labels, High-Performance orange double band with black Warning, useful in a wide variety of electrical safety labeling applications. Ideal for arc flash label templates where the signal word cannot be included by the software.
- Compatible with Etap, SKM, EasyPower, and other arc flash software
- Features a double orange stripe, for specific compliance or matching
- Extremely tough vinyl arc flash labels are easily visible
- Suitable for NEC 70E (NFPA) arc flash labels
Other orange stripe arc flash label styles include:
SafetyPro vinyl provides maximum value for your arc flash label project.
- Color: White vinyl with double orange stripe
- Pre-printed black "Warning"
- Size: 4" x 6"
- Qty: 250 Labels/Roll
- Create NFPA 70E arc flash labels
- Used in electrical hazard labeling applications
- Suitable for use in select DuraLabel and Toro machines
The highest quality standards in the industry
We are 100% committed to providing the highest quality industrial labeling products on the market.
Our research teams spends countless hours testing and validating products before they
are added to our SafetyPro line;
testing that is above and beyond the industry standard.
We stand behind our product, and challenge anyone to compare our samples to the
side by side, you can see and feel the difference! Order free samples online
Trade-in or upgrade and save
Do you already own a Brady or DuraLabel machine? Contact us for information about product compatibility.
We sell supplies for DuraLabel owners, or take advantage of generous trade-in discounts your existing Brady or DuraLabel equipment and supplies.
In most cases we can upgrade your DuraLabel or Brady printer, and you can still keep and use your existing Brady or DuraLabel supplies!
Why wait? Call 877-762-9280 today to see how we can help DuraLabel or Brady owners.
Why wait? Contact us today!
Why wait? Call us toll free now at 877-762-9280! We can help get your safety labeling project off the ground. We are your safety labeling experts, and can help with your OSHA, ANSI or other regulatory safety labeling project needs!