Die-Cut Orange Double Band arc flash labels, with white Warning header. 250 vinyl SafetyPro labels per roll. Useful in a wide variety of safety labeling projects, including electrical labeling. Primarily used in arc flash labeling projects that required vinyl labels for outdoor use.
- Compatible with Etap, SKM, EasyPower, and other arc flash software
- Features a double orange stripe, for specific compliance or matching
- For compliant NEC 70E (NFPA) arc flash labels
- Extremely tough vinyl arc flash labels are easily visible
High-Performance SafetyPro arc flash labels, for all indoor or outdoor uses. Expected 3-5 year UV resistance in common usage.
- Color: White vinyl with double orange stripe
- Pre-printed white "Warning" header with triangle exclamation
- Size: 4" x 6"
- Qty: 250 arc flash labels per roll
- Create custom NFPA 70E arc flash labels in English
- Used in electrical hazard labeling applications
- Suitable for use in select DuraLabel and Toro machines
The highest quality standards in the industry
We are 100% committed to providing the highest quality industrial labeling products on the market.
Our research teams spends countless hours testing and validating products before they
are added to our SafetyPro line;
testing that is above and beyond the industry standard.
We stand behind our product, and challenge anyone to compare our samples to the
side by side, you can see and feel the difference! Order free samples online
Trade-in or upgrade and save
Do you already own a Brady or DuraLabel machine? Contact us for information about product compatibility.
We sell supplies for DuraLabel owners, or take advantage of generous trade-in discounts your existing Brady or DuraLabel equipment and supplies.
In most cases we can upgrade your DuraLabel or Brady printer, and you can still keep and use your existing Brady or DuraLabel supplies!
Why wait? Call 877-762-9280 today to see how we can help DuraLabel or Brady owners.
Industrial label printers
Do you need an industrial label printer? You have come to the right place! Contact us at 877-762-9280 today to find out how our SafetyPro line can meet your industrial label printing needs and requirements. We are here to help!